1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 14% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful onsite bidder’s high bid and a 16% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful online bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price, if paying with cash you will receive a 4% discount. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Online buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. A buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction or posted online will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made or posted online.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including condition, year models, horsepower, mileage, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer, or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Some items may be offered “with reserve” and the Auction firm reserves the right to bid on behalf of the sellers up to the reserve. Buyers will be charged a $10 transfer fee on titled items sold. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment, investigation, and inspection prior to bidding. Property to be purchased “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold or closed online and must be removed on the advertised pickup dates/times unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction ending day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft. Items remaining after the designated pickup dates/times shall be forfeited.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction and pickup or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners, nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents while on the premises for the auction or pick up.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from the sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!