Beautiful 1,900 sq. ft. brick home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms located in the gated community of Anderson Creek Club. Walking distance to all amenities which include a pool, volleyball courts, tennis courts, pedal boats, and so much more! There is screened back porch with an additional patio and a gorgeous pond in the back yard! The home is all on one level with virtually NO STEPS! This is a great opportunity to move into a gated community with lots of amenities and plenty of common space and recreational options. You are not going to want to miss this auction! Click on the link to bid online NOW!
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. HOA dues are $244 per month and include internet but not cable. This property will be sold subject to Court confirmation and a 10 day upset bid period. Call for further details.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction. Earnest money deposit cannot be paid with a credit card.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340