This is notice of an upcoming auction to include many vintage items including furniture, handmade items, kitchen items, and more! Please review the attached catalogue and photos to see what else there is to offer during this auction.
Pickup Date: Thursday February 23, 2023 from 11:00am-2:00pm
Pickup Address: 214 W. Martin Street Benson, NC 27504
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be added for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not picked up during scheduled pick up times will be considered forfeited. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340