This is a golden opportunity for the savvy Real Estate Investor or speculator. The Warren Family has been a staple in the cricket farming business in NC since 1947! It is reported that they were producing approximately 70 million crickets per year and shipping live crickets throughout the US on a daily basis. This property boasts over 9 acres with numerous metal siding buildings that have heat and some even have Heat and AC! There are thousands of square feet under the roof along with multiple detached and attached shelters. Every building has concrete floors and metal roofs making them virtually maintenance-free. This is an ideal opportunity for the folks that need dry storage or even perhaps a new location to start or operate a business. It is ready to go and has a long-standing reputation as a reputable facility providing crickets and worms to fishermen around N.C. and the Country! We will be offering the personal property including banding machines, metal stitchers, pallet jacks, tools, and equipment in a traditional, live onsite auction immediately following the real estate auction. Do not miss this chance as it is truly a golden opportunity to step in and refresh the facilities and start selling crickets once again. We will post a sheet showing all the building sizes and aerials. Keep checking this site for preview dates, etc. This will be an Online / Live / Onsite Auction Event.
*PLEASE NOTE: ALL 3 LOTS WILL BE SOLD AS ONE AND SUBJECT TO SELLER CONFIRMATION*
|JPID||PIN||Address||Acres||County Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire District||Zoning||Utilities||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||1506-17-9310||180 BAIT RD., DUNN, NC 28334||0.5||0.591||0.095||Duke Fire||R15||Septic and Well||N/A||3449:0426|
|2||1506-27-0373||190 BAIT RD., DUNN, NC 28334||1.05||0.591||0.095||Duke Fire||R15||Septic and Well||N/A||3449:0426|
|3||1506-16-8759||HOG HEAVEN LN., DUNN, NC 28334||7.63||0.591||0.095||Duke Fire||R15||Septic and Well||N/A||3449:0426|
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold as one and subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340