This is a notice of a large online only auction! The JP team has combined items from multiple sellers to create one large online auction event. There are a variety of items from collectible coins, currency, and NASCAR memorabilia as well as a private collection of firearms from a local estate. We will be adding additional ABSOLUTE consignments upon request. Call Team JP asap to add your items. Please keep checking this website for updates as items will be added regularly. Team JP is offering an Onsite Bidding Center auction day starting at 9 AM until the end of the auction! *NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENT FOR GUNS.* CASH, CERTIFIED CHECKS, AND WIRE TRANSFERS ONLY (WIRE TRANSFER FEE OF $25 APPLIES) FOR FIREARMS.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be added for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947. **THIS WILL BE A CASH ONLY, CERTIFIED CHECK, OR WIRE TRANSFER ($25 FEE ADDED) AUCTION. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS. YOU MUST PAY AT JOHNSON PROPERTIES PRIOR TO PICKING UP AT LILLINGTON GUNS & AMMO**
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!
811 W. Front St. | Lillington, NC 27546
910.758.4202 | email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TRANSFER FEES FOR IN-STORE PICK-UP:
$35 for initial firearm PLUS $10 for every additional firearm
FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS
- SALE OF LONG GUNS (SHOTGUNS & RIFLES ONLY):
Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older and able to legally purchase a firearm. An in-store FBI background check must be completed at time of pick-up unless a purchaser provides a valid NC Concealed Carry Permit, in which the background check is waived.
Per the FBI & ATF, for any persons under the age of 21, there is a minimum waiting period of 10 business days/14 calendar days.
- SALE OF HANDGUNS (PISTOLS, REVOLVERS, RECEIVERS, & OTHER):
Purchaser must be 21 years of age or older and able to legally purchase a firearm. An in-store FBI background check must be completed at time of pick-up unless a purchaser provides a valid NC Concealed Carry Permit, in which the background check is waived.
PLEASE NOTE: NC has repealed the Pistol Purchase Permit Law and all NC Pistol Purchase Permits are now invalid. We will accept your permit, but an FBI background check must still be completed at time of pick-up.
An instant reply from the FBI is NOT guaranteed and there is a possibility of a waiting period that may extend up to a maximum of 6 calendar days.
SHIPPING OF FIREARMS
Firearms must be shipped directly to an FFL and not the individual. Muzzle loaders or black powder guns must also be shipped to FFL Holders. WE ONLY SHIP TO THE 50 US STATES AND PUERTO RICO
**BUYER IS RESPONISBLE FOR KNOWING THEIR STATE & LOCAL LAWS FOR PURCHASING CERTAIN FIREARMS!** IF YOUR STATE HAS A MAGAZINE CAPACITY RESTRICTION AND THE FIREARM PURCHASED EXCEEDS THAT LIMIT, WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT SHIP THE MAGAZINE WITH THE FIREARM**
SHIPPING COSTS (SHIPPING INSURANCE NOT INCLUDED):
$40.00 PER Handgun (excludes any larger pistols such as AR/AK style pistols) ($20 additional for AK, HI, & PR)
$50.00 for one long gun (rifle or shotgun) PLUS $20.00 per additional firearm ($40 additional for AK, HI, & PR)