This is notice of an extremely large personal property auction event to be held on site in Raleigh, NC. There are lots of vintage antique tractors, cars, trucks, etc. a golf cart and lots of tools, equipment including boats in this auction. A portion will conducted as a live simulcast event (11:15 am) and the remainder will be an old fashioned traditional onsite auction (10:30 am start time) (due to the large variety and number of items available). Get ready for a great auction event with a wide variety of items to both work with and play with and on! The Live / Simulcast catalogue is posted BUT due to the size of this offering and variety we will not pre-catalogue the remainder of this event. We will catalogue this portion on the fly (old school style) and we anticipate approximately 300 additional lots in this portion including power tools, chainsaws, weed eaters, hand tools, welders, compressors, generators, farm implements and equipment as well as lots of metal and iron and other treasures! Get ready as this will be another great one brought to you by Team JP! Bring a trailer and a friend! *We will NOT have a loader on site!*
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful onsite bidder's high bid & a 12% buyer's premium will be added to the successful online bidders high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply to all if paying with a credit card.
2. SALES TAX: 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged. All tax exempt buyers must have a completed E-595E on file with Johnson Properties.
3. CONDITIONS: Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. A portion of the items will sell Absolute. The remaining items will sell with reserve subject to seller Confirmation.
4. PAYMENTS: Cash, Personal checks accepted only with bank letter of guarantee or credit card guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. All checks require a valid credit card & photo ID.
5. TITLES will be released 10 business days post-auction. Please have title information ready at check-out.
6. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
7. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including year, models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
8. ACCIDENTS: Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
9. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340