ACCESS FOR AUCTION TODAY:
From US 220 take Harrington road west approx. 1/4 mile then left on crest view drive, then right on Dave kings road, to stop sign, then left on cart ledge creek rd, property will be down on the right.
CONTRACT PENDING!!! SELL WITH TEAM JP!
Preview Date: Wednesday January 25, 2023 at 11:00 AM until Auction begins.
This is an early notice of an important upcoming auction that will be conducted as a live / onsite / online auction. This brick ranch home sitting on nearly 5 acres has views that everyone dreams about. There are multiple outbuildings and lots of privacy and large trees on the site. If you like close neighbors- this may not be the place for you as privacy is abundant (other than the deer, turkey, and other wildlife that shares the space). This home / tract will be sold to the highest bidder above $79,350 on auction day! If you have been looking for a nice country home in a rural setting- look no further!
Zoning: R-R (Rural Residential)
Utilities: Septic and Well
Elementary School - West Rockingham Elementary
Middle School - Rockingham Junior High
High School - Ashley Chapel Education Center
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold to the highest bidder above $79,350 on auction day.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340