Notice: Please understand that you are bidding on the home TO BE MOVED AT THE BUYER’S EXPENSE! THERE IS NO REAL ESTATE TRANSFERRING WITH THE HOME. (See #3 below for further details on appliances, etc. transferring with the home).
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 16% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the online successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 14% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the onsite successful bidder’s high bid. A 4% discount will apply for all cash buyers. All purchase price proceeds are NON-REFUNDABLE and the successful high bidder will receive a bill of sale only.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, your credit card will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be made through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. A buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction or posted online will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made or posted online. We are offering the HOME TO BE MOVED FROM THE SITE AT THE BUYER’S EXPENSE BEFORE FEBRUARY 23, 2024 with NO EXCEPTIONS! The successful high bidder will receive the home in as is condition including the HVAC unit, Stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher that are presently connected and in the home. The successful high bidder is responsible for all disconnections to power, water, septic and any applicable moving permits that may apply.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including condition, square footage, designer, manufacturer, or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Some items may be offered “with reserve” and the Auction firm reserves the right to bid on behalf of the sellers up to the reserve. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment, investigation, and inspection prior to bidding. Property to be purchased “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any. Please make sure and HAVE YOUR HOME MOVER LINED UP PRIOR TO AUCTION DAY TO LIMIT ANY DELAYS.
5. Moving Etc. The home must be paid for in full within 24 hours post auction ending and prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold or closed live/ online and the home must be moved no later than the advertised removal date (by February 23, 2024) unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction ending day. If the home is not removed in accordance with the agreed upon and advertised date it shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft during the moving process.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction and/or during the moving process or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners, nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents while on the premises for the auction or home removal.
PLEASE SEE HIBID and the posted information board on auction ending day for a LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!