1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful onsite bidder's high bid & a 12% buyer's premium will be added to the successful online bidders high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply to all if paying with a credit card.
2. SALES TAX: 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged. All tax exempt buyers must have a completed E-595E on file with Johnson Properties.
3. CONDITIONS: Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made or posted online. A portion of the items will sell Absolute. The remaining items will sell with reserve subject to seller Confirmation.
4. PAYMENTS: Cash, Personal checks accepted only with bank letter of guarantee or credit card guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. All checks require a valid credit card & photo ID.
5. TITLES will be released approximately 10 business days post-auction. Please have title information ready at check-out. There will be a Title Handling Fee of $10.00 due day of auction by the buyer.
6. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold or closed online. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Items not picked up during scheduled pick up times will be considered forfeited.
7. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including condition, year, models, horsepower, mileage, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement, investigation, and inspection prior to bidding. All items are purchased AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
8. ACCIDENTS: Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft while on the premises for the auction or pick up. Inventory is subject to change.
9. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!