This is notice of the final liquidation of artwork, framing materials, supplies as well as finished framed prints, etc. The McLaurin family has operated this business for nearly 50 years. They have framed thousands of portraits, pictures and Mr. Charles has been an accomplished artist and wood carver throughout his career. He is known up and down the East Coast for his wildlife drawings and prints. This may be your final opportunity to purchase some of his work and items in the store in Eastover. There are hundreds of frames, thousands of prints and several thousand feet of picture framing materials including moulding, matting, glass and lots more. There is also a large variety of framing equipment and glass cutting materials as well as raw product included in this traditional, live, onsite auction held at their facility in Eastover. This is one you need to attend if you are a photographer, nature lover or if you just like fine art! There are numerous prints of famous NC landmarks including Light house prints, nautical and coastal landmarks as well as every type of native fish and fowl to NC! Lots of items will be offered in bulk also if you are a re-seller so do not forget the date! The entire framing shop including the equipment will be sold at absolute auction!
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 14% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful onsite bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price, if paying cash you will receive a 4% cash discount. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction or posted online will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made or posted online.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including condition, year models, horsepower, mileage, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Some items may be offered “with reserve” and the Auction firm reserves the right to bid on behalf of the sellers up to the reserve. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment, investigation and inspection prior to bidding. Property to be purchased “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold or closed online and must be removed on the advertised pick up dates/times unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction ending day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft. Items remaining after the designated pick up dates/times shall be forfeited.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction and pickup or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners, nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents while on the premises for the auction or pick up.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340