This is the one you have been waiting for! Durham Public Hardware has been the "Go To" place for all your hardware necessities for nearly 100 years! The Wall Family has decided to enjoy their family time and they have chosen the Johnson Properties Team to assist with this transition in their lives. We will be offering literally thousands of items including nuts, bolts, nails, screws, vintage items including crosscut and hand saws, brooms, paint supplies, grinders, drill bits, and all types of fall protection devices and harnesses. We also have a large supply and variety of High Visibility clothing for safety, sleds, hand tools and every thing you need "and even some things you just want" in this absolute, traditional, live auction event!
We will be offering items individually and some large groups also so make sure and mark your calendars and call your friends. This will be truly an auction for everyone. We will be selling pallet racking, shelving, pocket knives and numerous displays and cabinets as well! Preview date Wednesday, June 7th 11:00 am until 1:00 pm.
See you on Auction Day! Wednesday, June 14th!
Pickup Dates and Times: Wednesday June 14th as soon as auction ends & Thursday June 15th, from 9:00am-5:00pm
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 14% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful onsite bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price, if paying cash you will receive a 4% cash discount. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction or posted online will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made or posted online.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including condition, year models, horsepower, mileage, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Some items may be offered “with reserve” and the Auction firm reserves the right to bid on behalf of the sellers up to the reserve. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment, investigation and inspection prior to bidding. Property to be purchased “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold or closed online and must be removed on the advertised pick up dates/times unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction ending day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft. Items remaining after the designated pick up dates/times shall be forfeited.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction and pickup or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners, nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents while on the premises for the auction or pick up.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340