Gorgeous Custom Built Home in Keith Hills near Campbell University! Early 2022!
This is notice of a very Important Upcoming Online / Live Onsite / Simulcast Auction Event coming up on Thursday, January 20th, 2022! Team JP has been called upon to assist with offering all of the personal property and Real Estate located in Keith Hills Country Club. This home features three levels of custom living space with a full one bedroom apartment in the basement as well as a massive second story back porch overlooking the Cape Fear River! The grounds include a gorgeous gazebo and reflection area in the back of the home with views of the river with azaleas, walkways, etc. The home has 4 bedrooms, multiple corner fireplaces, and all formal areas with a breathtaking two story front entry foyer! Be the high bidder on auction day and you will be the envy of the neighborhood and the entire community! This is a good one folks! Get ready to be wowed at first glance!
Utilities:County Water and Sewer
Zoning: (CONS) Conservation District
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340