Lifetime collection being offered with items from around the World!
This is notice of an extremely important online only auction event coming up. This collection of items comes from a prominent Harnett County Family that includes items from around the World. There is a large collection of glassware including Tiffany and Gorham pieces. There are also lots of antiques, a gorgeous dining room suite, china, and even a pool table! Lots of Campbell University memorabilia also included in this iconic offering. Please review this catalogue thoroughly as you do not want to miss even one lot!
Thursday, October 15th from 10AM – 4PM
Friday, October 16th from 9AM – 3PM
Items are located in a two-story house with several attics, the furniture is heavy and the house is large, please ensure that you bring assistance on pick-up day. Auction staff and signs will be posted throughout the house to assist you in locating your items; staff will not be available to assist with removal of your items to your vehicle. Parking is limited, so you will be required to call Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 to schedule a time slot on the pick-up days.
If possible, those that purchase small items, such as glassware or small pieces of furniture, schedule a time for the first day and those that purchase large items, schedule a time for the second day. Please be sure to bring plenty of packing materials & boxes and be prepared to move from room to room to pack your items.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 4% surcharge will be added if paying by credit card. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash, certified check, money order or wire transfer must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE Monday, October 12th at 12PM EST. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!