Major Storage Vault Auction Opportunity!
Team JP has been called upon to assist All My Sons Moving & Storage in liquidating multiple Vaults full of merchandise. These will be opened on auction day approximately 1 hour prior to the auction and each will sell to the highest bidder! This is your golden opportunity to truly find a treasure! Bring a truck, trailer, and a friend as this will be a great event! We suggest you arrive at least 30 minutes pre-auction to register.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply to all if paying with a credit card.
2. CONDITIONS: Buyers complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previous printed material or any other oral statements made. All items will sell at Absolute Auction.
3. SALES TAX: 7.25% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged. All tax exempt buyers must have a completed E-595E on file with Johnson Properties.
4. PAYMENTS: Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Certified Checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day.
5. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items must be removed on sale day and the units must be broom swept clean. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
6. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
7. ACCIDENTS: Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
8. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered.