Home for Sale in Fayetteville, NC
Team JP has been called upon to assist in selling a home on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice in Fayetteville, NC. The home is located at 209 Brainerd Ave in Fayetteville. This will be a live / onsite / online / simulcast event held in the front yard so plan to attend. The home will be open approximately 2 hours prior to the start of the auction on Wednesday, July 13th. The auction starts at 12 noon so do not be late!
Utilties: City Water and Sewer
1. Team JP is selling for The U.S. Department of Justice and will be sold subject to final approval by the U.S. Department of Justice.
2. A 1% internet premium will be added to the successful ONLINE bidder's high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. There is no buyer's premium for onsite bidders. These properties will be sold subject to the U.S. Department of Justice confirmation.
3. There is no upset bid period for this auction; the sale is final on auction day. 10% Earnest Money Deposit is required on auction day and the balance is due within 30 days.
4. The property will be transferred via a Quit Claim Deed.
5. All property is being sold "As Is," with no representations, guarantees or warranties, and with all faults, to the highest qualified bidder for cash in the form of a cashier’s check or certified check only.
6. Prospective buyers are encouraged to make their own inspections prior to bidding on the property. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.