The Doris Southerland Estate (Deceased)
This is notice of a very important upcoming auction in Clayton, NC. Team JP has been chosen to assist Mrs. Southerland's Family with offering the home and an adjacent building site in an Online / Live / Onsite Auction! The home is just across from the Clayton Municipal Park that just opened! The Splash Pad is open and a super addition to the fields, basketball goals and shelters. This is a great opportunity to invest in a thriving part of Clayton. The adjacent lot is a gorgeous wooded site and would make a super building lot!
|JPID||PIN||Address||Acres||County Tax Rate||City Tax Rate||Zoning||Utilities||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||1659-12-4320 *ORIGINAL PIN||Kilgo Street Clayton NC 27520||0.36||0.73||0.58||R-6||City Water Available||96/448||1427/0475|
|2||1659-12-4320 *ORIGINAL PIN||314 Kilgo Street Clayton NC 27520||0.24||0.73||0.58||R-6||City Water and Septic||96/448||1427/0475|
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. These properties will be sold absolute.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340