Large Auction of Building Materials including Doors, Entryways, Windows, Appliances, Cabinets and Lots More!
Wednesday July 20th at 9 AM
Thursday July 21st at 9 AM
Wednesday July 27th at 9 AM (Selling Any Remaining Items)
**NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE! IF BUYER WANTS ITEMS SHIPPED THEY MUST ARRANGE IT ON THEIR OWN!**
This is early notice of a huge Building Material Auction! We have doors, windows, Front Door Entryways, Appliances, cabinets, and lots more. There are hundreds of new light & plumbing fixtures, lighting, cabinets, and most everything you need to build a home. This will be a big one and everything will sell at absolute auction. We have started the cataloguing process and we will be posting pictures and updating the catalogue on a regular basis- YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT! Also selling a Ford Dump Truck, Ford Box Truck, skid steers, a mini excavator and a forklift and carry all type trailers! This is a golden opportunity if you are building or if you just want a new front door or renovation project or just want to update your faucettes, light fixtures! There are lots of new tools including hammer drills, screw guns, sawzalls, generators, air compressors, etc. Keep checking this site as we are updating the catalogue every few days. A portion of the event will be a live simulcast event and the remaining portion will be a traditional live auction! We will be posting preview dates soon! We will be offering many items “times the money” and some in large groups so please read the catalogue and listen to the Announcer / Auctioneer during the auction events. Start making your list now! Please review the catalogue and print and bring to the auction! We will be selling from one location and NOT WALKING THROUGH AND SELLING! You can come to Preview dates and Also walk around and preview while the auction is going on but YOU WILL NOT BE STANDING in front of the items AS WE SELL THEM! This will be a fast paced auction so please plan ahead and bring your measurements so we can move along. We anticipate on selling 500-700 lots each day!
LOAD OUT DATES:
Wednesday 7/20 After Auction Ends
Thursday 7/21 After Auction Ends
Friday 7/22 8 AM - 5 PM
Monday 7/25 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday 7/26 8 AM - 12 Noon
Wednesday 7/27 After Auction Ends
Thursday 7/28 9 AM - 3 PM ***FINAL LOAD OUT DATE!
***Any items remaining AFTER LUNCH ON Tuesday 7/26 will be sold on Wednesday 7/27 at 9 am unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to Tuesday 7/26 with Auction Staff- No EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!***
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email us at email@example.com for verification.
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful onsite bidder's high bid & a 12% buyer's premium will be added to the successful online bidders high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply to all if paying with a credit card.
2. SALES TAX: 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged. All tax exempt buyers must have a completed E-595E on file with Johnson Properties.
3. CONDITIONS: Buyer's complete inspection of property is encouraged. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the Auction will take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. A portion of the items will sell Absolute. The remaining items will sell with reserve subject to seller Confirmation.
4. PAYMENTS: Cash, Personal checks accepted only with bank letter of guarantee or credit card guarantee, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. All items must be paid for in full on sale day. All checks require a valid credit card & photo ID.
5. TITLES will be released 10 business days post-auction. Please have title information ready at check-out.
6. LOAD OUT/TRANSPORTATION: Load out and transportation will be the responsibility of the buyer. Property will become the responsibility of the purchasers once pronounced sold. Buyers and their agents, will dismantle, load and remove all property at their own risk and expense. Buyers must pay in full for items prior to removal. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture.
7. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information including year, models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers are encouraged to personally inspect items and rely on their own judgement and inspection. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults if any.
8. ACCIDENTS: Johnson Properties, Realtors and Auctioneers Inc. nor the sellers are responsible for any accidental injury or theft. Inventory is subject to change.
9. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the Auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: 7340