Executive Home on a Golf Course!
This will be an auction you do not want to miss! If you have been looking for that perfect full time or weekend home looking into the Sunset over a gorgeous Golf Course- look no further! This beauty checks all the boxes! Classic construction with a large back porch overlooking the Henderson Country Club. This will be an online, simulcast live onsite auction event held right on the property on Friday, December 10th at 12:00 Noon! We will post open house dates soon so get ready to be wowed at first glance and do not forget to bring your clubs! The course is calling!
|JPID||PIN||Address||Acres||County Tax Rate (Fire Tax Rate Included)||City Tax Rate||Fire District||Zoning||Utilities||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||0039 01004||1211 Valley View Dr.||0.84||0.89||0.712||Henderson||R-15||City water & sewer available||U/272||1385/0854|
|2||0039 01003||Valley View Dr.||0.5||0.89||0.712||Henderson||R-15||City water & sewer available||U/272||1385/0854|
Utilities: City Water & Sewer Available
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. These properties will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340