Complete Inventory of "A Matter of Record" Music and Movie store in Selma, NC
Pick up Dates:
Wednesday, Nov. 10, 3 PM - 6 PM
Thursday, Nov. 11, 9 AM - 3 PM
This is notice of a major opportunity to purchase thousands and thousands of Vinyl Records, memorabilia and collectibles including Elvis, The Beatles, and many more major recording artists spanning nearly 100 years. There are many rare albums, album covers, posters, and lots more being offered. There is a large collection of Juke Boxes, Turntables, Reel to Reel tape players, speakers and most anything related to the music industry. There is also a large Lionel train collection that will be included! Jim Beaston was an avid collector and caretaker of a massive collection for many years. Mr Beaston has passed away and his family wants to share this collection with enthusiasts that can appreciate the "real sounds of a needle on spinning vinyl". You may have seen clips on the Tarheel Traveler or articles in numerous Vinyl Record Collector magazines, blogs, or other newspapers over the years as Mr. Beaston was widely known throughout the Country as always having "that hard to find vinyl of days gone by". Team JP anticipates at least 2 and possibly more online only auction events in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on this site as we begin sorting through this massive collection of items as it truly is a museum of history when it comes to all things vinyl! We will be posting catalogues, preview dates as well as auction dates so get ready to get knee deep in music history!
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email us at email@example.com for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 12% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price plus a 4% surcharge will be added for credit card payments. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340
PLEASE SEE HIBID FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS!