Golden Real Estate Investment Opportunity in Smithfield, NC.
This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an office building near the Smithfield Cinemas, Carolina Pottery, and other major destination stops along Interstate 95. The building is located on 2.047 acres with ample paved parking. There is a 1.684 acre vacant site between the office building and the Smithfield Cinemas Complex. The parcels will be offered individually and in combination if someone wants both tracts. This is a grand opportunity to invest in one of the most well known and visited stops from Florida to New York. There is a new Tru Hotel being built within stone's throw and lots of retail within walking distance including The Carolina Premium Outlets shopping complex. If you want high traffic, a convenient location and a sure winner for an office building- look no further. This will be an online / live simulcast auction event that will be conducted on location just off I-95.
|JPID||PIN||Address||Acres||County Tax Rate||City Tax Rate||Fire Tax Rate||Fire District||Zoning||Utilities||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||260417-20-2951||230 N. Equity Dr.||2.05||0.73||0.57||0.12||Smithfield||B-3 CZ||City water & sewer||0094/0193||1385/0854|
|2||260417-20-0988||N. Equity Dr.||1.68||0.73||0.57||0.12||Smithfield||B-3 CZ||City water & sewer||0094/0193||1385/0854|
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. These properties will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction.
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340