Three Bedroom Home in the North Hickory Area in Angier, NC!
This 3 bedroom beauty will be offered in a multi-parcel auction event to be held at the Johnson Properties Headquarters at 48 Progressive Parkway in Angier, NC. A portion of the properties offered in this event will be sold at absolute auction! This home has a single car carport, metal roof, and loads of azaleas surrounding the home making it a gorgeous retreat just a three minute walk to the Angier Park & walking trail! 3 bedrooms and one bath and the rustic wood exterior make this truly a unique place to call home. The open house dates will be posted soon. Get ready for a great investment opportunity!
The Auction will be held live at the Johnson Properties Headquarters at 48 Progressive Parkway in Angier, NC and broadcast live over the internet.
Utilities: City Water & Sewer
1. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. A portion selling absolute with the remainder selling subject to seller confirmation and recombination.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this web site and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. Title X: Under Title X, the purchaser of a single family residence built prior to 1978 has a maximum of ten (10) days to conduct a risk assessment or inspection of the property for the presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A 10% Earnest money deposit is required on day of sale. Balance due on or before 45 days post auction. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees ($25).
5. AUCTIONEERS DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340