Major Medical Complex, an Executive Home and two vacant tracts included in a large multi parcel event!
This is notice of a very important auction and a major investment opportunity in Harnett County, NC.Team JP has been called upon to assist in offering a Major Medical Complex located at 721 Tilghman Drive, Dunn, NC. There are multiple tenants in place and this is a grand investment opportunity for the savvy real estate buyer. The building is approximately 15,000 square feet and currently houses 3 separate medical practices.
Team JP will also be offering a 12,000 + sq. ft. home nestled on 8+ acres at 198 Canterbury Lane, Dunn, NC with massive pecan trees and an inground pool for entertaining. There are 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms in this unique showplace. Get ready for another great auction conducted by Team JP. Call to schedule your private preview of either or both locations. This is an online Live / Simulcast event being held at the JP Headquarters at 48 Progressive Parkway, Angier, NC.
|JPID||Address||PIN||Acres||County Tax Rate||City Tax Rate||Fire tax rate||Fire District||Zoning||Utilities||Avesboro School Tax Rate||Map Book & Page||Deed Book & Page|
|1||721 TILGHMAN DR DUNN, NC 28334||1516-07-0553.000||1.98||0.75||0.5||0.09||Dunn/Avesboro||OI||City Water & Sewer Available||0.02||2006/0023||2192/0267|
|2||TILGHMAN OFF DR NC (Adjacent to JPID 1)||1516-07-2575.000||1.09||0.75||0.5||0.09||Dunn/Avesboro||OI||City Water & Sewer Available||0.02||2006/0023||2192/0268|
|3||198 CANTERBURY DR DUNN, NC 28334||1516-07-7266.000||8.32||0.75||0.5||0.09||Dunn/Avesboro||R-10||City Water & Sewer Available||0.02||n/a||1126/0637|
|4||2005 ERWIN RD DUNN, NC 28334||1507-50-3087.000||0.91||0.75||0.51||0.095||Erwin Fire (Town)||R6||County water & Sewer Available||n/a||2004/1208||1454/0527|
|5||107 S RAILROAD AVE DUNN, NC 28334||1516-67-2223.000||0.02||0.75||0.62 (includes Special Downtown tax)||0.09||Dunn/Avesboro||C-1||City Water & Sewer Available||0.02||n/a||1868/0288|
1. BUYER'S PREMIUM: Real Estate: A 6% (onsite) or a 7% (online) buyer’s premium will be added to the successful bidders high bid and will be included in the total contract purchase price. This property will be sold subject to seller confirmation.
2. CONDITIONS: The information contained on this website and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged.
*3. BROKER PARTICIPATION WELCOME: Any broker actively licensed in North Carolina whose agent properly registers the successful high bidder, will be paid a 2% commission, based on gavel price, at settlement by the seller. Registration must be on a Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. Broker Pre-Registration Agreement. The properly completed agreement must be received in the office of Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers Inc. no less than 48 hours prior to the auction. Additionally, agent must attend sale and co-register with prospect on Auction day. Only the first agent to register the high bidder will be paid a commission. Agents acting as principals, on behalf of other licensed real estate agents or on behalf of family members, or who represent prospects who have had prior contact with the Seller or Auction Company are not eligible. Brokers may pre-register only one potential buyer.
4. DEPOSIT: A ten percent (10%) earnest money deposit is required in the form of a certified check, cash or wire transfer. The earnest money deposit is due within 72-hours of the close of the auction, with the balance of the contract purchase price due at closing within 45 days. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees ($25).
5. AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults if any. The Auction Firm and Sellers reserve the right to entertain any reasonable offers, which may be accepted, prior to the auction.
6. ATTENTION AUCTION BUYERS: We suggest that you arrive one hour prior to the auction in order to register and have any last minute questions answered. NCAL: #7340