Equipment belonging to the Estate of Mr. Irvin Warren
Pick-up dates & times:
Thursday, April 8th from 9AM-4PM
Friday, April 9th from 9AM-12PM
*Items will be sold in sale order as shown on Hibid (Final catalogue will be posted by Wed. March 31st)
This is notice of a very large Construction and Farm Equipment Auction belonging to the Estate of Mr. William Irvin Warren. Mr. Warren was a long time friend of the Johnson Properties Team and an avid auction lover. He was a farmer at heart with a great drive for success as shown in his many Entrepreneurial accomplishments. He loved to see things and people grow, flourish, and excel to the height of their abilities. He was a philanthropist extraordinaire and he never forgot his Sampson County roots. It is an honor for Team JP to assist in the liquidation of the equipment, tractors, trucks, wagons, construction equipment, and lots of other machinery and tools. There is a large amount of hay equipment also. This will be one of the largest estate auctions in Harnett County History. Keep checking this site for additional information. This will be an online / live / simulcast event held at Shadybrook Stables on US 301, Dunn, NC. Please note that a portion of the items (most of the larger items) will be offered online / live but many of the tools, smalls, etc. will be offered live / onsite only. The online portion of the auction will start at approximately 10:00 am.
We have approximately 200-250 round bales of Coastal Hay, 150+ square bales of Coastal, 100+ bales of Pine straw, 100+ bales of Wheat straw also that will be sold in the live only portion of the auction! This is good hay that has been sheltered!
Please be advised that most every piece of equipment on the auction site has been moved at one time or another during this process. Most every vehicle was moved under their own power unless we have noted otherwise. We cannot guarantee anything regarding the vehicles but only report our preliminary findings. Please come during the preview periods and inspect the items you are interested in to make sure they fit your particular application. Some may need fresh batteries, tires, servicing, etc. just like any equipment.
LIVE ONSITE ONLY ITEMS STARTING AT 9:30 AM! Final catalogue posted by Friday April 2nd!
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Mayra at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the successful onsite bidder's high bid & a 12% buyer's premium will be added to the successful online bidders high bid. A 4% surcharge will apply to all if paying with a credit card. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged unless you have a valid NCDOR Tax Exemption Form on file with Johnson Properties.
2. PAYMENT: Buyers wishing to pay by cash must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 by Wednesday April 7, 2021 before 9:30 AM. If we do not hear from you, credit cards will be charged at the completion of the auction on sale day. Any changes to the credit card number on file must be done through HiBid Customer Support at (352) 414-1947.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site. NCAL: 7340