A huge collection from the "Monk" Perry Estate!
This Live Auction will be held Rain or Shine! Wildfire Pizza will be on site also!
This is the second in a series for the Perry family. Auction #1 will be an online only event featuring oil lamps and memorabilia ending on Monday, Sept. 14th. This auction (#2) will be a live onsite auction event with farm equipment, trailers, sprayers, tanks, lots of hand tools and woodworking equipment, as well as a large assortment of cool and unusual items like buggies, carts, stalk cutters, lumber and lots more! Keep an eye on this site for updates as well as photos, catalogues, and more information. Call your friends and get your trailers cleaned off- you do not want to miss these two auctions! All safety measures will be required and we ask that you please wear a mask while on the grounds! This event will be held on site and all social distancing requirements will be strictly adhered to. You must wear your mask and keep your distance please. Thanks.
Please complete the form, if applicable, and return to Johnson Properties prior to the auction end date. You can mail the completed form to PO Box 310, Angier, NC 27501 or you can email it to email@example.com. If you believe you have a completed form on file with Johnson Properties, please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 14% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 4% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash or approved check. 7% North Carolina Sales Tax will be charged.
2. PAYMENT: All property must be paid for in full on sale day. Acceptable methods of payment include: cash, Visa, MasterCard and approved checks. A $25 title fee will be added to a buyer's invoice if they purchase a titled vehicle.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. Property to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT: All items must be paid for in full prior to removal. All items are the responsibility of the purchaser when pronounced sold and must be removed the day of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction day. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither the sellers, Property Owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
7. ABSENTEE BIDS: Absentee Bids may be registered with JP staff. JP staff cannot guarantee absentee bid placement. Payment for items purchased via absentee bids must be paid for in full prior to removal from sale site.