Wayne County NCDOT Residue Properties
THIS AUCTION ENDED 05/19/2020.
10 Day upset bid period ENDS 05/29/2020 at 5:00 pm.
Call for information.
This is an announcement of a major investment opportunity for savvy real estate entrepreneurs! The NC Department of Transportation has contracted with the Johnson Properties Team to sell a number of properties now classified as "residue properties & tracts", which are no longer needed by NCDOT. There will be a series of online events throughout NC with multiple offerings in different counties.
Below you will find a table of the properties for Wayne County and the preliminary information you need to do further research; GIS aerial report, tax report, and deed information and survey (if available).. If there are two PINs associated with a JPID that means both parcels will be sold together as one tract.
All properties were offered to the adjoining property owners prior to the public auction. If an adjoiner made an acceptable offer, the property was not available at public auction.
The 10-day upset bid period is a ONE time 10-day period. There is no extension if someone raises the bid. There is a minimum 5% raise on the current high bid. If you are interested in raising call (919) 639-2231or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
|County||JPID||PIN||Street Address/Legal Description||City||Acres||Zoning||Deed Book & Page||Offers Pending||
Date the 10 Day Upset Bid Period Ends
|Wayne||32||2586454990 & 2586467456||Off S US 117 ALT HWY||Dudley||10.90||CS & RA-20||1077/137 & 1081/832||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||36||2690511932||1009 Grantham St||Goldsboro||0.04||B-4||1943/669||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||37||2690522023||1008 Lake Dr||Goldsboro||0.22||R-6||1938/871||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||38||2690523154 2690523154 2690524267||Behind 1202 Stuart St||Goldsboro||0.52||GB||1736/843||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||41||2690613087||800 Grantham St||Goldsboro||0.10||HB||1952/101||Contract Pending||NA|
|Wayne||42||2690508462||Off Fremont Dr||Goldsboro||1.01||R-16||2665/717||Offer Pending||
|Wayne||45||2690740951||1004 Guilford St||Goldsboro||0.02||R-16||1892/658||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||46||2690751168||1009 Guilford St||Goldsboro||0.06||R-16||2000/537||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||47||2690765265||Behind 1901 Friendly Rd||Goldsboro||1.16||R-16||908/383||Contract Pending||
|Along I-795||22.41||R-16||1958/173 1897/322 1956/421 1960/739 1937/214 1966/573 1898/26||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||57||3600128101||211 Gerald Ln||Goldsboro||0.20||R-6||777/210||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||58||3600707356||1211 Newton Dr||Goldsboro||0.04||R-9||747/193||Contract Pending||NA|
|Off Hare Rd||Goldsboro||0.18||CS||2257/549||Contract Pending||NA|
|Wayne||61||3601420141||Adjoins 122 Barden Scott Ln||Goldsboro||0.28||R-16||1935/851||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||62||3601222553||Off Belfast Rd||Goldsboro||0.57||R-16||1813/421|
|Wayne||63||3601221537||Off Belfast Rd||Goldsboro||0.35||R-16||1811/802|
|Wayne||65||3547911299||Off 70 Byp & Fussell Rd on Lenoir County line||LaGrange||10.91||CS||2617/449||Contract Pending||
|Wayne||66||3547653836||Off 70 Byp near Lenoir County Line||LaGrange||16.90||CS||2855/36||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||67||3547581590||Adjoins 2670 New Hope Rd||LaGrange||0.19||CS||2180/70||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||68||3539851194||Squirrel Edwards Rd||LaGrange||0.13||CS||2418/338||Contract Pending||NA|
|Wayne||69||3539759350||Squirrel Edwards Rd & Parkston Rd||LaGrange||0.06||CS||2364/759||Contract Pending||NA|
|Wayne||70||3602160968||Salem Church Rd & Hinnant Rd||Pikeville||0.07||IH||1800/565||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||71||3602197471||Off I-795||Pikeville||30.87||CS||1912/1||Contract Pending||NA|
|Wayne||72||3603027274 & 3603026456||Off I-795||Pikeville||2.20||RA-20||1915/43 & 1845/13||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||73||2693856784||Pikeville-Princeton Rd & I-795||Pikeville||1.57||RA-20||1705/647||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
|Wayne||74||3605027725||Off Memorial Church Rd||Fremont||0.28||R10||1716/244||Offer Pending||5/29/2020|
When registering to bid, please ensure your phone number and email address are accurate; we will be contacting you via email when the auction closes to verify the name you want on the deed(s).
For more information, please visit the Wayne County GIS website or call Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231.
1. There is an 11% Buyers Premium added to the high bid price to derive at the contract purchase price for this auction. An Earnest Money Deposit equal to 11% of the bid price is required by Friday, May 22nd at 12:00 Noon, wire transfers will require an additional $25 fee to be added to the Earnest Money Deposit. The balance will be due at closing along with a $31 recording fee per deed, so if you purchase a JPID with 2 PINs associated with it, then you will owe $31 for electronic recording of the deed.
2. The sale of the subject property has a single 10 day upset bid period and is subject to approval by the Board of Transportation and, when necessary, by the Council of State, and these approvals may delay by several months the sale and delivery of the Quitclaim Deed conveying the property.
3. The property will be transferred via Quitclaim Deed and the Buyer is responsible for all recording fees ($31+/- as shown above) associated with the recording of the executed Quitclaim Deed; the Closing will be handled at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
4. All final payment of funds will be made out to NCDOT via a certified or cashier's check, payable at the time of closing and recording of the Quitclaim Deed at the respective County Register of Deeds office.
5. Buyer has physically previewed the property and is aware of any access or potential control of access.
6. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the property. Descriptions of the property are believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to conduct any inspection prior to the auction. Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. has attempted to find or locate all information deemed material facts. Ultimately, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect all aspects of the property before placing a bid. No sale shall be invalidated by the Buyer as a result of he/she not conducting their own inspection prior to bidding. It is automatically acknowledged by placing a bid that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property or waived your right to inspect the property.
8. All properties are offered “AS IS, WHERE IS” with no warranties either written or implied. Potential buyers are encouraged to research all property attributes (i.e. zoning, lot size, street, water and sewer availability, buildable or non-buildable, easements, encroachments, any governmental or private restrictions, restrictive covenants, etc.) to ensure that the property meets their intended use prior to bidding. The current appropriate county GIS information and aerial representations are provided as a courtesy, but are NOT GUARANTEED.
9. Neither the NCDOT nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. makes any representation of the condition or suitability of any property for any purpose. All properties are being sold “as is” in their present condition with all faults if any.
For ONLINE BIDDING, please see the JP link for comprehensive terms.