Torque Master Equipment Auction - Online Only!
Click Here to Bid Now!
Auction ends Monday, November 11th starting at 1:00PM, last lot will close at 4:00PM!
Pick up date & time:
Wednesday, November 13th from 10AM - 4PM
1200 Mylynn Dr, Wendell, NC 27591
Navis Pack & Ship
Phone: (919) 832-9006 x 1
Website Quote: https://www.gonavis.com/location/home/raleigh/nc1064
This is an early announcement of an upcoming online only auction. After a long career as one of eastern North Carolina's premier machinist’s, Mr. Stuffel has decided to slow down some, thus he has contracted with Johnson Properties to assist him in liquidating his assets. This is a great opportunity for someone who is just getting started in the business or wants to expand their current business; items include a CNC milling machine, metal lathe, drill press, buffer, welder, generator and much more.
Please contact the project manager Dale Young at 919-427-8233 for more information.
1. BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 16% “buyer’s premium” will be added to the successful bidder’s high bid and will be included in the total purchase price. A 3% discount will apply to all purchases made with cash, approved check, cashier's check or wire transfer (fees apply). Sales tax will not be charged.
2. PAYMENT: By DEFAULT, your credit card on file with Proxibid will be charged for all winning bids plus the 16% buyer’s premium the day after the sale ends. Paid in full receipts for credit card purchasers will be e-mailed as soon as the credit card is charged, we will have a copy of your receipt at pick-up. Buyers wishing to pay by cash, approved check, money order or wire transfer and receive the 3% discount must notify Johnson Properties at (919) 639-2231 before Tuesday, November 12th by 9:00 AM EST to prevent your credit card from being charged. These customer's will need to bring cash, approved check, or a money order with them when they pick-up, and will receive a paid in full receipt at that time. Please do not assume that if you have paid cash at other online auctions with us, that we will know not to charge your credit card, please always call and let us know.
3. NO WARRANTIES: The information contained on the sale list and all related auction materials are subject to the terms and conditions of the CONTRACT OF SALE. Buyer’s complete inspection of property is encouraged. All property sells “AS IS” and “WITH ALL FAULTS”, if any. All announcements made by the Auctioneer at the auction will take precedence over previous printed material or any other oral statements made.
4. AUCTIONEER’S DISCLAIMER: All information including year models, horsepower, size, weight, capacity, count, square footage, designer, manufacturer or other descriptions contained herein is provided without representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the same. Buyers shall rely on their own judgment and inspection. All property to be sold, “AS IS, WHERE IS”, with all faults if any.
5. LOAD OUT TIMES: Wednesday, November 13th from 10AM - 4PM. Items not removed following the auction shall be subject to forfeiture. Neither the seller nor Johnson Properties are responsible for damage or theft.
6. ACCIDENTS: All persons attending this auction or otherwise on the premises before, during and/or after the auction, do so at their own risk. Neither, the sellers, property owners nor Johnson Properties Realtors & Auctioneers, Inc. is responsible for accidents.
ONLINE BIDDING - please see Proxibid for comprehensive terms.